Shark is a manufacturer of small household appliances and modern cleaning solutions. The company is one of several that is owned by Euro-Pro Operating, LLC who specializes in creating innovative products that fit in with the lifestyle of today’s busy consumer. Shark is best known for their line of vacuums, including the upright Shark Rotator that features the convenience of swivel steering, and their impressive line of canister vacuums, such as the Shark Professional Navigator Upright Vacuum Cleaner that provides the user with excellent suction power. The Shark brand has made a name for itself over the years for creating high-quality products that provide satisfactory results and make house cleaning for the 21st century a much easier task. They are an affordable option when compared to other leading canister vacuums on the market, and they have received the most top-rated customer reviews for high-quality suction power.
The History of Shark
Euro-Pro, the developers of the Shark brand, is a pioneer in the cleaning industry and began as a home appliance manufacturer more than a century ago. At that time, they primarily dealt with manufacturing sewing machines, and mostly catered to the European market. The company originated in Europe, and later moved to Canada before they settled their business in the United States in the town of Newton, Massachusetts.
Today, the company also has offices located around the world in Montreal, Quebec as well as several locations in China. The Shark brand is still owned by Euro Pro, who’s CEO is Mark Rosenzweig. Mark is a member of the company’s founding family and is now helping to expand Euro-Pro’s profits by creating worthwhile products that can be used by today’s families.
Shark’s products are now widely distributed through most major retail stores, as well as specialty stores and online through Amazon. You can also purchase many Shark products such as the Shark Rotator Professional by watching the infomercial and placing an order by phone.
By creating products that were creative and functional, Euro Pro managed to become one of the top companies in the cleaning industry and went on to create the Shark brand we know today.
Shark’s Market Strategy
Shark and their owners Euro-Pro have managed to achieve substantial market growth in the household cleaning industry. By creating new and innovative products that their customers can use daily, Shark has make a name for themselves as a high-quality cleaning product distributor. Their strategy consists of creating appliances that fulfill the needs of their customers that other brands are unable to match. They also offer competitive pricing on their best-selling products with a retail price that is hundreds less than the leading home cleaning solution brands.
Shark’s marketing strategy has been the cornerstone of the company’s success. Their team has done enough research to know that no two homes are alike and consumers need more than one option when it comes to buying a vacuum cleaner. They have created home cleaning products that cater to the many different needs of their consumers so that no matter how much, or how little you tend to vacuum your home, you will be able to find the right Shark vacuum designed to fit your lifestyle. Here are some of their vacuum cleaners currently selling online:
Shark Company Ownership
Mark Rosenzweig is the current CEO of Euro-Pro, and is the third generation of his family to operate the company. He shares the passion of those before him when it comes to providing customers with innovative and effective products that are a great value. Rozenzweig has made plenty of appearances of TV demonstrating the power of Shark’s amazing line up of home cleaning products. The brand’s owner, Euro-Pro strives to always create a product that is easy to use, provides benefits that other cleaners can’t, and products that are competitively priced. Rozenzweig has helped to create a product that simply does as advertised which is something that any consumer can appreciate. Creating house cleaning products that are able to live up to their claims is one of the reasons why Shark has become such a popular brand all throughout the world.
The Most Popular Cleaning Products from Shark
Some of the most popular cleaning products designed by Shark include The Shark Sonic Duo designed for hard floor and carpet use, The Shark Steam Mop, which is available in a variety of models and makes cleaning hardwood flooring a breeze, and the Shark Rechargeable Floor and Carpet Cleaner which is lightweight and easy to use for quick clean-ups around the home.
All Shark cleaning products are designed to make life easier, and while they may have a higher price tag than some other leading brands such as Hoover or Bissell, their products are some of the very few available on the market today that will operate as advertised and will last for many years, making Shark products a worthwhile investment for your home, regardless of which model or cleaning product you choose to buy.
Here are 2 of my favorite Shark products that I recommend:
Shark Rotator TruePet Lift-Away NV652
- Read the full review of Shark Rotator TruePet Lift-Away
- Uses cyclonic separation, just like most of the 2014/2015 vacuum cleaners. This means that technically, this vacuum will not lose any suction power throughout its entire lifespan.
- Has variable suction control.
- Has a great filtration system, that retains 99.9% of dust, allergens, pollen or any other airborne particle, thanks to its Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology.
- Uses ultra-quiet technology, so you can even vacuum at night without the fear of waking up your loved ones.
- Can by handled with only one hand, thanks to its swivel steering capabilities.
- Comes equipped with an independent brushroll motor that can be turned on or off, depending on the particular area that needs to be vacuumed.
- Includes most common tools and accessories such as a crevice tool, a canister caddy, a dusting brush and a multi-angle dusting brush. It also comes with a premium TruePet power brush, a feature loved by pet owners.
- The power cord has an amazing length of 30 feet, and the hose also stretches long enough for most cleaning tasks.
- Comes with a 7 year warranty, more than other high-end models from other vacuum cleaner producers.
- Get it now at a discounted price.
Shark Rocket TruePet
- Read the full Shark Rocket TruePet review
- A light weight corded vacuum cleaner great both on carpets and bare floors. As in the case of Shark Rotator, it uses cyclonic technology in order to maintain its suction power over time.
- Not only that it weights an unbelievable 8 lbs, but it also uses swivel steering in order to attain one of the highest degrees of usability. You can vacuum anything, from floors to ceilings.
- The Rocket technology refers to the fact that any unnecessary feature was eliminated from the product, in order to achieve the highest performance and versatility.
- The brushroll has 2 speeds that will accommodate any type of surface.
- The dirt cup can be easily emptied with just a push of a button.
- Comes with a washable filter and a lot of accessories: a 12″ crevice tool, a dusting brush and kit, a wide upholstery tool, a car kit and last but not least, storage features such as the wall mount and the accessories bag.
- 5 year to limited lifetime warranty.
- Get a great deal on Shark Rocket TruePet.
Special Facts About Shark and Euro-Pro
- Euro-Pro also markets products under the Bravetti and Ninja brands and are the creators of products such as the Ninja Mega Kitchen System and The Ninja Pulse.
- Euro-Pro was named to Inc. Magazine’s 5000 List of Fastest Growing Private Companies in the US for three consecutive years in a row.
- The company has been awarded with Wal-Mart’s Vendor of the Year title for the past four years.
- Euro-Pro has seen a dramatic growth in sales over the past few years from less than $300m to more than $900m in revenue since 2007.
Shark products help to provide relief from everyday chores by eliminating the need for you to overwork yourself. They are designed for the stay-at-home mom as well as the busy business professional, who never has time to thoroughly clean their homes. The primary advantage of all Shark devices is the cleaning power that they provide which allows owners to give their floors a deep clean without taking up so much of their time and effort. Overall, Shark products make cleaning easier and faster, so that you can enjoy a freshly cleaned home while still having time to spend with your family at the end of the day.
So, what do you think about this brand? Do you own a Shark? Planning to buy one? Share it with us, we will be in your debt.
Latest posts by Jason Roberts (see all)
- iLife A6 – another robot vacuum from the Beetles family - May 28, 2017
- Shark Rotator DuoClean Powered Lift-Away Speed – a complete review - May 25, 2017
- Neato D5 Connected – the spearhead of robot vacuums - May 6, 2017