Amazon Prime Day 2019 is a 2-days event, starting with the 15th of July, and ending on the 16th (obviously). Without counting Black Friday, this is the time of the year when you can buy things at a fraction of their cost. And if you happen to be need a vacuum cleaner, you’re in luck – you will most likely get it cheaper than usual. However, keep in mind you have to be a Prime member to participate in this event. If you’re not, make sure you become one, it’s free for the first 30 days. If you are, you’re at the right place, I’ll disclose here some of the best deals for uprights, cordless sticks, canisters, handhelds and so on. But first, to fully enjoy the shopping spree, Amazon recommends you to do the following:
- Download the Amazon app. It’s available for both Android and IOS (imagine if it wouldn’t!). When you first sign in with it, you will also get a $10 credit!
- If you have Alexa, just set a reminder for 12 AM on the 15th of July
- If you’re old fashioned like me and still lurk around on your desktop, install Amazon Assistant and get $10 for your next shopping
- Watch the products and deals you are interested in by hitting the watch button
- Check out Prime Day product launches
- Share prime benefits with your family. Yes, that’s right, they may get the same deals as you, if you choose to share
- Enjoy the live gaming events and the Prime Day concert
When Prime Day 2019 starts, you’ll know you’re getting a prime deal if you see this tag:
Now that you’re all set, check out these prime deals:
Additionally, here are the best 10 best selling vacuum cleaners at the moment:
I hope this post finds you in time. Happy shopping!
Latest posts by Jason Roberts (see all)
- Best Way To Clean The Movie Room - July 2, 2020
- Does A Dehumidifier Reduce The Amount Of Dust In Your Home? - June 17, 2020
- Holife Cordless Vacuum Review – A Powerful Cheap Stick - April 21, 2020