Time is essential these days. I often see my clients literally suffering from not having enough time to compare products and pick the best one for the job, not to mention the actual cleaning process. Bissell thought at this when it designed it’s new carpet cleaner. If you are a busy person, fighting against tough stains on your carpet, the new ProHeat 2X Revolution is probably the best thing that could happen to you. Equipped with high-end technology, this amazing unit from Bissell ensures you give your carpets a new lease of life even after being abused by pets and toddlers. Unlike previous models, this unit features an Express cleaning mode that will allow you to save precious minutes. But lets not get too far ahead of ourselves. Now, if you remember, a while ago I was talking about the ProHeat 2x Premiere. This unit is even better. I would say it is comparable with the ProHeat 2X Healthy Home Pet 9200Z, but with a new and neat design, featuring an original orange and black color mix. But design is hardly the first thing to say about this product. Here’s what you’ll find out in just a couple of minutes, after reading this piece:
- why is Bissell 1548 a great addition to anybody’s cleaning arsenal
- what are its main specifications and features
- what others are saying about this product
- where to get it quick and cheap
|Suction & scrub power||The 1548 ProHeat 2X Revolution is one of the most radical products on the market, designed to make your carpets like brand new regardless of what damage your pets cause on them. The Dual DirtLifter PowerBrushes works in tandem with state of the art HeatWave Technology to eliminate all kinds of grime and make stains a memory. I would not say to forget about the days when you had to rent out a deep cleaner; all I'm stating is that this product is not just amazingly affordable, but it is also convenient to store at home. The Revolution Pet provides you with the choice of customization. Yes, that is right, you can optimize the scrub power of your cleaner depending on your requirement. The Deep Clean mode helps you to tackle with the most stubborn grime while the Express Clean mode helps you finish up your cleaning chores quickly while allowing carpets to dry out in approximately 1 hour. The Edge Sweep Brushes allow you to clean carpets near baseboards.|
That's not all: if you have bare floors, you can use this unit to clean them by purchasing separately the Bare Floor Tool. One more thing worth mentioning here: the HeatWave Tech doesn't actually heat the water (which would make your pet cleaning chores even more difficult). Instead, it maintains the cleaning solution at the temperature it was when you placed it in the tank.
|Input power||Uses a 6.8 amp motor, and can be plugged at 120V.|
|Tank capacity||The unit has a capacity of one gallon which translates to less running back and forth to get clear water. It's not as big as the one you'll get with the Big Green, but it's enough to get you going through most cleaning chores. There is a balance between how big the solution tank is, and how maneuverable the unit feels, and the Revolution 1548 managed to find a really good compromise.|
|Filtration system||Don't have too much to say here: the unit has a washable exhaust filter and a debris filter in the lower base.|
|Weight and Dimensions||Measures 15 x 12.5 x 43.5 inches and weights about 18 pounds.|
|Warranty||Comes with a 3 year warranty.|
|Accessories||Comes with an exciting range of accessories that ensures you get the best out of your unit. The result: a customized clean regardless of what your needs may be. The accessories include a 3" Tough Stain Brush and a Pet Stain Eraser that eliminates the toughest stains left by pets on your carpet. As for the cleaning solutions, you receive an 8 oz bottle of Bissell Deep Clean + Antibacterial 2 in 1 Formula. You also get a hose and a bag to keep these all together.|
|Special features||2 cleaning modes - Deep Clean and Express Clean|
Lightweight - much lighter than other carpet cleaners
|Usability||Comes pre-assembled, so getting it ready for work is a breeze: 2 parts snap together and that is it. The low profile allows you to reach well under furniture. The 12 rows of bristles from the dual brushroll disposed on an 11" nozzle width ensures you clean relatively fast. The carry handle and the 22 ft. power cord increase the usability of the product. Last but not least, this unit is one of the quietest carpet cleaners I have ever used.|
|Price||You may be shocked, but although this is a new product, it costs way less than some of its precursors. Just make sure you check out this offer.|
Design and Performance
The Bissell 1548 has a clever design, making it extremely convenient to be use over tricky slants and curves. The delineating factor of this unit is that it doesn’t just mask or cover up the stains and dirt on carpets, it deals with them permanently, especially when you use it with the Deep Clean Mode on. A state of the art filtration system ensures that your cleaning is made quick and convenient consistently for years. The unit comes with a 3 year limited warranty which means peace of mind from user’s perspective. That is what quality is all about.
Remember to always vacuum first before using any carpet cleaner, including this one. This is a must! If you don’t go through this process, your deep cleaner will most likely get clogged. If you’re looking for a good vacuum cleaner for tackling pet hair, check out my special list.
- “I would rate the Bissell 1548 ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet Full-Size Carpet Cleaner at ten stars if I could. This machine has changed my life for the better. The unit just ate up age old stains that I thought would be a permanent fixture on my carpet for years. This is something that I found incapable of any other carpet cleaner or carpet treatment that I have ever tried before.”
- It was great to see my daughter’s reaction when she stepped in after school, looked at the carpet, and went, “Wow! Is this new?” and then changed to “Wait a minute, did you get this cleaned?” Then finally, “How on earth did you do this?”
- It’s pretty sad that over time, you get used to your carpet looking like garbage with all the filth left over and the damage dealt to it by your pets. Once the Bissell 1548 got to work, I realized what I had been missing on my whole life.
- … Another thing that amazes me is how easy it is to handle it. It’s just under 18 pounds and it is a joy to work with.
- Without a doubt, I am blown away. I can say goodbye to rental cleaners for good when I have this baby at home.
- Being the owner of a ranch, I always believed that your house would always be dirty to a certain extent. This little machine changed that concept for sure.
- “It hasn’t removed all the spots, some are more stubborn than others…”
- “… the dirt tank is a bit small…”
- “It leaves carpets kinda damp, which is not what i was expecting”
Final comments and VGMcc
Without a doubt, a carpet cleaner is an indispensable tool for your home, especially if you own pets. The ProHeat 2X Revolution Pet 1548 may be that carpet cleaner you are looking for. Use it once, and you will realize how clean your home could be. With the most advanced technology backing up its user friendly and lightweight design, this is one cleaning solution you just cannot afford to miss out on. I would advise this little wonder to anybody who has to deal with heavy traffic in their home and is struggling to keep their carpets hygienic and odor free. Since the product is brand new, there are still some questions regarding its reliability. All in all here’s my VGMcc (VacuumsGuide.com Mark for carpet cleaners):
So, what do you think about the Revolution Pet 1548? Would you like one of these? Have one already? Have any other questions? Please share it, your opinion matters!