VacuumsGuide.com protects and respects intellectual property. Although highly unlikely, if you find any of your work or parts of your work on VacuumsGuide.com, you can send us a claim of copyright infringement, better known as a Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) notice. You can send this notice to the following entity:
Email Address: jasonmoeroberts (at) gmail (dot) com.
In order to receive total attention, your notification has to include:
- a statement showing that you own exclusive rights to any infringed property
- a legal certified statement showing that the notification is precise and accurate, according to reality
- your full name and signature
- the full and exact copyrighted material which was infringed on this site, together with the exact location of this content on VacuumsGuide.com (URL address, location on page, and so on)
- your complete contact information, including your address, phone/fax number and email address
VacuumsGuide.com will respond in a timely manner to any DMCA notice, and if your notification proves to be legit, VacuumsGuide.com will take action toward eliminating any specific piece of content, as soon as possible.
Latest posts by Jason Roberts (see all)
- Best vacuum under $100 in 2018 – are cheap vacuum cleaners worth it? - September 20, 2018
- XiaoWa E35 robot vacuum – a cheaper alternative to RoboRock - September 18, 2018
- Shark ION P50 Powered Lift-Away – a cordless vacuum cleaner from the DuoClean family - September 15, 2018