Just before the summer kicks in, I need to hold another small giveaway for my readers. I am again very happy to announce that one lucky guy/girl has the wonderful chance to win another really great product. This giveaway is possible because of you (my readers), so I expect as many signups as possible.
If you enter in this giveaway, you have the chance to win a brand new robot mop cleaner from iRobot: the Braava Jet 240 (which I’m reviewing next week). Again, based on previous participant numbers, you have approximately 0.5-1% to win this thing, which is a lot. I’ll be shipping this prize from Amazon, packed as a gift, directly to your mail box. Check it out:
Who can participate
If you want to enter this giveaway, you have to meet all the following:
- Live in US.
- Reply to my email within 72h (in case you win this thing).
- Acknowledge that you will have to send me a photo with you and the prize, as soon as you receive it. This is mandatory!
How to enter the Giveaway
There is only 1 action you need to take to sign up to this giveaway:
- Answer the following questions: “Do you consider robot vacuums useful? Why (please argue)?”
I’ll use random.org to generate a comment number. The person who made that comment is the winner. After 72h, if that person doesn’t reply to my email, I’ll pick another winner and notify him/her in the same manner. I’ll be closing the comments form on the 18th of June, 2016, and I’ll be announcing the winner one day later.
Only one entry per person is allowed, and please be sure to use a decent language.
Good luck and have fun,
And the winner is…
No 27: Mark Warren Lalata:
Mr. Latata is from Philippines, so I’ll pick another entry. The new lucky winner is Thomas Murphy, the last entry:
Congratulations! I’ve sent you an email, please reply within 72h in order to claim your prize. For the rest of participants, thank you for joining, happy summer cleaning, and see you at the next giveaway which will be due very soon!
Here’s the lucky winner with his prize:
Latest posts by Jason Roberts (see all)
- Dibea F20 Max vs Dibea D18 – technological evolution at a rapid pace - September 13, 2019
- MOOSOO K17 – an entry-level cordless stick - September 7, 2019
- Tineco Pure One S12 – a next-gen cordless vacuum cleaner - September 4, 2019